Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alter Bridge

Alter Bridge is actually the band Creed but with Miles Kennedy on vocals instead of Scott Stapp.
I met up with them and they are the type of group who really cares about their sound in each venue. They check the sound in each corner of the venue to make sure everyone hears the same music.
I was invited to hang out and watch their soundcheck. After putting my hearing protection in......the guys started ripping through a few tunes. Guitarist Mark Tremonti took lead vocals on one. I didn't even know he could sing! Was a bit odd being the ONLY person in the audience. Here's a few pics from the show a bit later:
The concert was sold out the day tickets went on sale. My favorite kind of gig!

Mark Tremonti is one mean looking dude, but he's actually very down to earth and fun to chat with! 
Miles is not only an amazing singer, he's an absolute beast on the guitar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment