Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Misfits






















The Misfits are the ORIGINAL punk rock band.
I met up with singer Jerry Only and had a good long conversation.
He let me try on his stage vest (which will soon be retired for a new one).
They are also releasing a new album in September.
I picked up a "few" T shirts, as well.
If I look dumbstruck, I was.
He asked if I'd like to join them on stage and sing a song.
I told them I knew someone who would pee his pants for that oppertunity.
One of my colleagues is a diehard MISFITS fan (tattoos and all).
Fast forward four hours and there's my colleague onstage singing with the MISFITS!!!
He didn't pee.
The venue holds 1500 people max.
I'm positive there were 2500!!!
You couldn't fit another person in there with a shoehorn.
The place was an oven.
Perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment